here's my last wall

R

revan1118

hey ,man her's my new wall i did it few days ago. i hope u like it. plz post your comments and give me your advices.
;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not to bad, I don't really like the background to much, and the picture is just plain, but overall it's not that bad I would give it a 7.5/10

2packobe

yeah revan1118 is my friend in real life, he does not use photoshop for a lot but he is improving and he is taking a lot of effort on trying to become better, that wall is nice, i love the picture, its really creative and rare, i ve never seen this one, propz to you homie..

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Ack! Too much empty space >>; But I like it. Nice centerization u got there and I like the font also that spells out his name I think. On a rating scale I would give u...7/10 on the wallpaper, nice job ^_^

K

Kobe MVP

hey homie i like the bg but i wouldve picked another color for it.... maybe the blue... btw the wall is too empty like ppl said and the pic doesnt fit with the wall so 7/10 from me

I think the text needs work, and the background could use some more variance (or more foreground stuff I guess), but I rather like the background itself.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I give it a 8/10 the only thing I find wrong with this wall is the colors in the background. I think you should have use colors that blended better with the picture and maybe a different text.