• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Here's an easy question

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
20158_Def.jpg

Here's an easy question

What do you really want for Christmas this year? Please give a reason for your answer so that others can understand better.
This can be presents. . This could be about dinner. .. this could be about peace and quiet.. this could be about listening to the radio. . anything goes really. . If you say presents be specific about the gift. If you say food be specific about what kind of food. If you say anything be specific what you want. . This gives everyone the idea what you want this year Christmas.
okay who wants to be first. . Remember to give a reason.

Impaired

Registered Member
My wife and I bought a house in 1999, just outside Philadelphia - our backyard slopes down to a creek. I am a very silly person and I love playing games with kids, even those stupid games that bore you to tears, because the kids love them. Because of the fact that I am both silly and willing to sit and play Barbie's or whatever else, our house is our two granddaughters (5 and 11) favorite place on earth.

The oldest was born the day after Christmas and it is her tradition to sleep over (with her little sister) on Christmas night so she wakes up with us on her birthday.

Seeing the little kids late Christmas morning, then the whole family coming over (we go separate ways on Thanksgiving so we usually have that meal on Christmas) having that dinner and then we have the kids for the night.

This is the best.

Waking up the day after on Anaia's birthday and making that a special day is almost like a 2-day Christmas. I am a great gift buyer. Not sure why, but I can buy anything and people love it. Giving a great gift and seeing the smile is about as wonderful as it gets.

As I have grown older, I find having my family together is all I really want. I don't need anything else.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Well my fiancee Maria recently bought me a baseball shirt..I like it better then my other t-shirts..I wish I can have other baseball shirts with different designs. I also wish for football shirts.