Here's a thought...

B

Bassman

Any of you who have a beef with Israel had better consider this. When Adolf Hitler and his Third Reich systematically murdered countless millions, including over six million Jews, he was doing so not because of "economic concerns" but because of his percieved demented vision of "racial superiority". I have become increasingly interested in the Holocaust because we are beginning to see the exact same thing today.

I'm not really sure what people are supposed to discuss here... but here's some questions I guess...
I have become increasingly interested in the Holocaust because we are beginning to see the exact same thing today.
How so?

Any of you who have a beef with Israel had better consider this. When Adolf Hitler and his Third Reich systematically murdered countless millions, including over six million Jews, he was doing so not because of "economic concerns" but because of his percieved demented vision of "racial superiority".
What is the correlation between having a problem with Israel and the reason for why Hitler killed the Jews?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Perhaps there are some papers or the like that are available on the Internet that you may want to source to help clarify your prompt, Bass?

breathilizer said:
I know of a few people who do not believe the Holocaust ever happened.
Wow! Though I never met anyone who even knew anyone who thought the Holocaust did not exist. That just amazes me to how potentially ignorant some people are. Oh well!

scitsofreaky

Registered Member
Bassman said:
Any of you who have a beef with Israel had better consider this...
Since people that "have a beef" haven't thought about the Holocaust.
I have become increasingly interested in the Holocaust because we are beginning to see the exact same thing today.
I don't see the same thing happening today. Not even close.

I have a question for you: Why don't the Kurds have their own country? They are the largest ethnic group without their own nation. Yet the jews have their own nation without being an ethnic group. How do you justify feeling bad for one group, yet not even considering another?