• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Here's a layout, if you're interested.

Penguin

Registered Member
I find that a table inside a table, with different colors, adds interest to an ebay auction. Something like the following:

Code:
<table border="5%" width=90% bgcolor="lime"><tr><td>
  <table cellspacing=35 width=95% bgcolor="beige"><tr><td><div align="center">Title or Main Idea</div></td></tr>
  <tr><td>Photo<br><br>More about your item.</td></tr></table>

Probably not those colors, though :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks real nice Penguin. I am also a fan of using colored tables.

When it comes to colors, I usually try to make them match the rest of the page, pictures, etc.

:)

Penguin

Registered Member
Right! and if you have webspace where you can host it, you can even use a textured background for one (or both) of the tables :)

karenlyn

Registered Member
That's a nice layout! I might choose different colors, like you said, but even with the colors it has, it's nice. Has anybody tried the layouts at xample.net?

Penguin

Registered Member
Thanks :) I enjoy doing stuff like that. Sometimes I make my own textures, too.

I hadn't heard of that xample site - I'll have to check that out!

mamab

Registered Member
Penguin, you do good work :) I'll have to try that the next time I see something on eBay. :)

Penguin

Registered Member
Penguin, you do good work :) I'll have to try that the next time I see something on eBay. :)

Thank you!

I'm hoping to be listing some stuff... somewhere... this weekend. Or soon, anyway. I have a pile of stuff waiting to be sold!