Heres a good deal for someone!

TGirl said:
ohhhhhhhhh this is your auction??? hahahahah took me a few hours....lol Well I hope ya get it....but arn't you really loosin out on this one???
Nah, we're done with the fence, so I'd rather have the cash for something else.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Darn it! That's what I get for not being here early....Early bird gets the worm! Would have bought that for sure. Spending loads of casholy right now between Home Depot and Lowes. Gotta get the house fixed up to sell.

And Feral.... please don't insult members with questions like that. Get to know peeps here before saying things like that.

greenhappykat said:
Angel, it sold in less than 3 hours. Wow. I see a lot of gift cards being auctioned off under the amount that is on them..do people auction them off when they receive them as gifts?

Also, Angel is a very honest person!
This is only the 2nd one I have listed, but both went very quickly. The other one I listed was a return. My husband bought me something for X-mas that I didn't need, so I took it back without a receipt, which resulted in store credit, so I sold the card on eBay minus a few dollars.

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhhhhhh I was wondering that too........what about this last one??? that was because you been working on your yard though huh?

TGirl said:
ohhhhhhhhhhh I was wondering that too........what about this last one??? that was because you been working on your yard though huh?
Yes, my hubbies big italian family wants to be helpful everytime they hear we are doing something! Although the gift was generous, it just wasn't needed.