Heres a good deal for someone!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by AngelsPeak, Jun 25, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

2. feral_films

feral_films Registered Member

how do i know its not empty?

TwilightDawn likes this.
  3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

You don't! But, since I am an honest person with good feedback, you take the plunge on "good faith"!

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

ohhhhhhhhh this is your auction??? hahahahah took me a few hours....lol Well I hope ya get it....but arn't you really loosin out on this one???

TwilightDawn likes this.
  5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Nah, we're done with the fence, so I'd rather have the cash for something else.

6. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Darn it! That's what I get for not being here early....Early bird gets the worm! Would have bought that for sure. Spending loads of casholy right now between Home Depot and Lowes. Gotta get the house fixed up to sell.

And Feral.... please don't insult members with questions like that. Get to know peeps here before saying things like that.

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

WOW it sold in no time...Congrads

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

This is only the 2nd one I have listed, but both went very quickly. The other one I listed was a return. My husband bought me something for X-mas that I didn't need, so I took it back without a receipt, which resulted in store credit, so I sold the card on eBay minus a few dollars.

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

ohhhhhhhhhhh I was wondering that too........what about this last one??? that was because you been working on your yard though huh?

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Yes, my hubbies big italian family wants to be helpful everytime they hear we are doing something! Although the gift was generous, it just wasn't needed.