• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

here is one of my auctions..

nani1987

Registered Member
ok i listed my son's card up again........on yahoo. here is the link.... I still get over these cards cause so much trouble.. maybe they are haunted.........
ohhhh looking the xray wondering if i should post mine foot one.. you can see the bone stick out... what do you think..........i post that one on ebay... and give you all the link if i do... but then the mystery will be over....lol
here is the yahoo
link.http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/90494274?aucview=0x74

TGirl

Registered Member
wow 500??? I should call my sister here son love this stuff

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck Nani..I hope they do good for you

TGirl

Registered Member
Are these card authentic....none counterfiet??? I called my sister and said she knew someone that counterfieted the cards and she is worried that since so many that they may be fakes.... please let me know what you know

nani1987

Registered Member
go for it.... if she buy it i give you a discount..... seriously i just need to sell these card.. i already bought my son his dvd and movie that he wanted just want to get my money back....lol nani

thanks doubles hope these don't cause a problem again... I don't have paypal set up.. I figure i try without it or try bidpay or greenzap which i do have an account with...not sure how they work yet......lol

oh gosh no way. these are real.. my son had them since grade school he is 16 yrs old and who ever buy it gets a binder that is pictured.... I will even throw in a deck case holder........... this I can say 100% they are not or your money back.... nani

TGirl said:
Are these card authentic....none counterfiet??? I called my sister and said she knew someone that counterfieted the cards and she is worried that since so many that they may be fakes.... please let me know what you know
read below .......nani

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nani ,Greenzap works just like paypal. And bidpay is money order they both are good.

nani1987

Registered Member
i have a credit on greenzap when i signned up but havent used it yet....lol
bidpad hummmmmmmmmm i am just sick of paypal fees they are sky high
or getting there.............

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea ..I use them all..Paypal is getting there moneys worth though.

TGirl

Registered Member
ok cool I will tell her

ok now she is thinking she may want to buy...said that it would be a great Christmas present

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
I know it may seem sort of high but about 20 or so cards are pretty rare that if sold separtely they can be sold for alot more.. I never realized these cards can be worth money but I don't have the time to go thru each one and price them.. they are mostly in sleeve and maybe one or 2 at the most may be bent but they are all in pretty mint condition.. my son protected these cards from his younger brothers and they never seen or touch them...I can send you more pics if you want me to.. just let me know... nani

anyone who buy them from me here I will eat the shipping.....lol well not literally... but I will just take the amount asking no shipping = free......nani

Last edited: