• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

here is my new auction on ebay.

Dragon

V.I.P.
I will always be watching as usual Nani. I can watch that guy dancing in your all day. I like the picture where you are stretching out your arms at the beach. Maybe I should have pose where I rip open my shirt like the hulk and reveal my scar. Good luck on your auction Nani.

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching Nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck Nani. Im Watching

1_ares_1

Registered Member
She's Baaack! She's Baack in the saddle agaaaain..She's Baaaack!
Congrats Nani! I'm watching it for certain.

nani1987

Registered Member
lol funny dragon that is the only pic that isn't me..........lol but i like it sort of reminded me of freedom................. i added more to it nani

1_ares_1 said:
She's Baaack! She's Baack in the saddle agaaaain..She's Baaaack!
Congrats Nani! I'm watching it for certain.

thanks ares..........your a doll... hey when i go to la I let you know.........ok
nani not gonna bite are you.... lol
:D

dize said:
I'm watching. Glad you are back on there.
thank you trina just interesting the questions i get if they are real lol
lol like duh.............or will i pose like this or that or with nothing... I just don't really anwers those but if i had them they would be for my hubby eyes only but he don't need pics he got me in the flesh.......

how is your hubby auctions on his painting going?

greenhappykat said:
Woohoo! GREAT JOB Nani!
thank you greenie for watch ........don't watch too close or you may fall.........lol

TGirl said:
I am watching Nani
thank you tgirl................I am glad we all can watch each other's auctions.......... i have now about 40 watcher..........

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
i make sure to save you one.........large okay or medium? they are pretty big shirts......