• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

here is a picture of kakashi i drew!

B

barfootboards

thats really good man!, ilove it ... i try drawign but im no good, it use to be somethign i would entertainmy self with but then i kinda lost interest in it, but anyway, great job!

P.S. ... the mods might get mad cuz u double posted, try editing those posts for now on

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a very nice drawing man. I wish I could draw but I can't. If you really wanna know how bad I really am...I can't even make a staright line with a rule :)

F

figet

i cant right now cuz iv never created my best i do have better ones but like i need to upload them = ( that could take a while

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya very nice picture. And I want to see one of your best.

M

Masakado

Whoa, nice drawing there!

Are you a member of Deviant Art? you can post your pictures there for everyone to see :)

L

lilbballfrk

wow.. O.O thats.. GOOODD. I LOOVE IT!! it looks great! you should definitly post more of your drawings up!