• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Critique Here comes Honey Boo Boo

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
If you have cable here in the uk and possible sky and watch channels like discovery you cannot have missed a new tv show from the TLC network called "Here Comes Honey Boo", the latest reality tv show to come out of the us, here is a clip:

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo starts Tuesdays at 9pm on TLC - YouTube

And here is a review:

"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" Promos Begin Airing - YouTube

Now after I stopped laughing so hard I thought I would puke because there is such a thing that exists and also that her family seem to be firmly behind this I also thought "what the actual f**k is wrong with these people". I will not be watching it, I will discourage anyone to watch it in the hope that this god forsaken show does not continue.

It scares me that parents will do this, in the review showing the little girls who were dressed up the way they were it is frankly no wonder that some children shall we say, loose their way in life. This girl doesn't know any better but shame on the parents and shame on the people who funded this.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have never watched this show and never will but I have read some things about it and some people have told me some things about it. I agree, this is disgusting and her family, and her mom in particular, are to blame for this trash.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I watched a few episodes of this. It's mildly entertaining to say the least. The type of thing I'd watch if I wanted to switch off my brain and not think about anything. I guess they are getting paid a lot for this show, but even then it's hard to imagine why anyone would do this to themselves.