• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hercule

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was just wondering which name you preferred Hercule or Mr Satan, I prefer Mr Satan because if you add an S at Hercules it makes Hercules and we all know that Hercules as a lot of straight and we all know that Hercule doesn't.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I prefer Mr. Satan as well, Hercule just sounds retarded.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know it does, do you know why they really changed is name, I heard is because Satan sounds bad as a name for a show that some young kids watch sometimes.

D

Dranigus

What about Hercule Satan?

He needs a first name. What if Hercule is his first name and Satan is his last name. He could still be called Mr. Satan.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No he was never called Hercule before he was always called Mr Satan I believe they just changed is name because Satan means the devil for some people and they didn't want a character for by that name.

D

Dranigus

Piccolo said:
Those names just dont sound right together.
That doesn't matter.

Jacob McDouglass doesn't sound like it fits either.

Names aren't meant to fit together, just so that they are there.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No like I said on my earlier post they wanted to take out the Satan out of it so you couldn't put Hercule Satan they still would agree with that name.

D

Dranigus

I don't know about that. I think they just wanted to give him a first name.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anime 20