• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hercule can fly.

D

Dranigus

New evidence supports that Hercule can fly.

This is of course non-canon material.

But it's rather amusing to see.

This was during episode 249 Search for Survivors.

So what is your opinion on this besides it being non-canon?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think this is hilarious, he can use to run away from is enenmies because we all know that he can't fight, I hate him but I think he's the funnies character in the entire series.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He can fly in GT if I recall, which is also non-canon, so I dont see what the big deal is.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Wasn't that when he was yelling at Gohan for not protecting Videl? Basically he jumps so high and head is so big it makes him float. Lol.

D

Dranigus

Might be the case Pugs, I do recall how much Hercule tryies to get himself able to fly and he lands into the ground. I don't think Hercule really ever flyies in GT.

But this is just halirious, because we all know he isn't suppose to know how to fly. And look at him.

And it was roughly twenty seconds of Hercule simply defying the law of gravity and the principle of needing enough ki to fly.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I remember seeing him fly in GT, that stupid little robot thing was with him, and Pan was also, Gohan was there as well.

D

Dranigus

Well I don't remember him flying, he could have easily been held up by Pan or Gohan.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He was flying with Pan on his shoulders, and that stupid ass robot thing with him.

D

Dranigus

Pan was on his shoulders? Wouldn't that simply imply that Pan was carrying him by his shoulders?