• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Henry won't play for France if asked

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thierry Henry of New York Red Bulls says he won't play for France again - ESPN

I'm sure Ysabel can explain the situation more, but I'm not surprised by this at all. Henry barely played this World Cup, even when France were struggling.

The France National Team is in shambles right now, and it's going to take a while for them to get back on track.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Even if France won the WC, I think Henry was looking at it as his last participation in the national team. Zidane retired about same age (maybe a couple years older). That's why I thought it was pathetic that he's been benched mostly in the games (whatever was Domenech thinking!!!!).

I guess now he'll just concentrate on private clubs.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Should play one more game and get a proper send off, as much as I hate him, he deserves it. Any national hero deserves a good send off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 1
wolfheart Boxing / MMA 0
Major Reading 0
Major Football / Soccer 5
Millz NFL 25