Hemme badly injured, out until ???

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

The TNA website is reporting that Christy Hemme has severely injured her neck in a training session with AJ Styles and will require surgery. I certainly wish her well and hope to see her back in action later this year. However, she is currently listed as being indefinitely on the DL, and understandably so.

Who do you think they'll use as a replacement for what was to be her big Knockouts title match with Kong at Genesis? My sister speculated that it might be ODB. That seems like a logical choice; at least, I can't think of any better female face for the company to have stepping in at the last minute.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Injured in a training session with AJ Styles? Kinky.

Hopefully this means the end of Christy Hemme on my television screen, but I disgress. I'll take either ODB or Roxxy.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

When I first saw Hemme on WWE I instantly feel in love with her. All I wanted was more Hemme all the time. Then, she just stop appearing on my TV one day. Heh - a move to TNA was sure to follow.

Anywho, as for this topic, wow, I really feel bad for her. She has such a bubbly personality and I hate seeing when girls get injured. I feel horrible for Maryse and Hemme getting injured. The two diva's I have crushes on and they both end up getting injured. I hope Victoria isn't next. >.<;

4. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

WWE should of never let Christy walk, from what I'd seen TNA really misused her.

5. Millz

You'd release her too if she made a pass at Triple H...who just happens to be married to the bosses daughter. That's the rumor, at least.

6. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

That one is news to me, everything I ever heard pointed to contract negotiation issues.

7. Millz

She says she quit and WWE says they didnt have anything for her. Like I said, rumor about the HHH thing but I know someone on another site who knows someone within and they pretty much said something to that affect; its quite tight lipped...hard to trust the source though I know.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Hmm... I heard an interview on Howard Stern with Christy and she is very flirty and bubbly in real life. Heck, if I saw her in real life she'd probably flirt with me and be the same way she was on Howard Stern. That's just how she is. Maybe Triple H (or whoever saw this go down) just interpreted it the wrong way. Triple H isn't special - that's just how Christy is! :D

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009