• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

‘Helping The World’

ReasontoBelieve

Registered Member
Today we are so often accustomed to negative stories like global warming and now the earth is freezing over. Stories such as Parents abusing their kids or pot becoming legal in Washington State. This post however is aimed at a more positive aspect of things..

I would like to ask this. And anyone is able to share more than just one idea. And one can post a multiple number of times if one has one idea after another. So this is not an once chance quiz questions. It's open to all ideas at any rate of posting. .

I would like to ask how do you think this world around us can be improved? When I say world it does not mean our idea will help every person.. but maybe at least people in our area, neighborhood, country and world wide if possible. . Can you think or name at least one idea and if possible more ideas how we can make this a better world that we live in?. .

Number one what can we ourselves do to make this a better world to live in.? How can we as individuals pitch in to make life a better place on Earth?

2.What kind of changes can our government, Hospitals, and or business in any of the sectors to make changes to make this a better world to live in? even if this is not realistic thinking. Use your imagination the best how you would actually want this world to be. So even if yo say something like the Government ought to offer free college education to all kids. Even if you know they would not actually do it go ahead and share that idea anyways. . because hope is greater than what people choose to do anyways. .

Let our Heart and our Hope define what a better World would be if we all can make some changes to improve not only our own lives . but even the lives around us? And even if it is not possible still give your ideas anyway. Watch and see some of the good things we can say. . forget Negative. Don't let Negative interfere in this topic. Think Big. Think good things and think all possibilities. As for me I believe in God and all Things are possible . yet it is only man who tries to make this world a worse place to be. . But let us discuss as dreamers of hope. Let's talk about ideas to help this world. .after all while there may be a lot of unkind people living on this planet, some of us still need to care. .

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry but I don't see pot becoming legal as a bad thing. There is evidence it holds the cure for at least some cancers and if its legal more research will be done on it. I think it would be nice if there was a cheap cure for cancer so everyone could afford it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXxP1-hXeNs

ReasontoBelieve

Registered Member
I really just think this is a promotion to those pot smokers who want to get high. Why do I say this? . Because I was told that this helps Glaucoma. I certainly had that. So I tried this a few times. Actually my pressure went up and instead of down and my eyes were hurting worse. Shouldn’t I have known this was advice from pot smokers making me believe this was going to help? .

Even if this did help some with cancer then only and only those could be allowed but the rest of the population not so. I have grown up with parties in the house scales on the table. . I’ve been to school with pot smokers. . It slows down relaxes and ones thinking ability. It makes a person to be of less reason laughing not taking life seriously when they are high. .

If anyone believes that Pot is go into help them. In the end they will stand there in embarrassment these pot smokers had lied to them just because they wanted to get high in a legal way. . . I’ve lived it and had seen it. . This is a Bob Marley promotion. America is being dumbed down even more than it was. Don’t buy into this.

Do the right thing. Go and get an education wherever that may be even your local Library. Join a Church or a community activity. Do something good in life. . Don’t let ideas like smoking pot is a cure for remedy. Be wise and be vigilant. Do what is right. Try your best . . . in the end these pot smokers are going to be the losers. For I have seen many of them. And they had never succeeded in life until and once they had put this stuff away and moved on to better things. . Say to your child I am proud of you because you are smoking this weed plant that is good for you. Or say to your child you got a good report card and you have kept your room clean. . Which of these sounds better to you? I hope it is option 2. cause that is the one I would have chosen. My brother took his life. He was into drugs.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is not the only report I have seen where marijuana could be a cure for cancer. If there is any chance this is true it should be looked into very thoroughly. Big pharma won't do this because they can't get a patent on it and make money off of it so I really can't blame them. It will be up to universities and they aren't going to do it as long as its a schedule one drug. I think it would be a positive thing if we had a cure for cancer.

People abuse prescription drugs too but I don't think they should be made illegal to prescribe because of it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great video Laine, more people should be that way. If they were the world would be a whole lot better. Unfortunately most people won't help others like that. They are so involved in their own lives and problems they don't see what's going on around them or if they do they just walk on by.