• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help

ChronoSuit

Hi im a newb and I just wanted to know how get banners on your post.Thanks

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I see that you have your avatar, so I'm going to assume you mean the small banner at the bottom.

That is a small image exclusive to Staff and Premium members. Go here for more information on becoming a Premium member.

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
I think ChronoSuit is talking about a signature. To be honest, I'm no sure how you put those on there. A sig artist on dcemu made me a Kingdom Hearts 2 one, and I'm still trying to figure out how to put it on there. I copy and paste in the edit signature screen under User CP, but it always comes up as a link. Anyone know how?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's an added bonus for premium members, along with a 90x90 pixels avatar like mine, as well as a big list of other benefits. Basically it's a system set up to offer some "goodies" to those who support the site for a nominal ammount of $1 per month. :)

Here is a list of all the extra features you get as a premium subscriber: http://www.gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=2898