Help

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well me and my friends are planning a trip to San Diego, California. Were currently looking at packages and such. I was wondering if you guys had good travel agencies to recommend me (on the internet)? Remember I live in Canada so I'd have to depart from here.

It doesn't matter if it's not a straight flight, but it would be more convenient for me and my friends it was.

I am not asking you guys do the searching for me, but if you'd like to know more information here it is.

It will be for flight and hotel, if you could find with a car that would be bonus.

Were six people, so we'd need two or three rooms.

I'd be leaving from Ottawa, Canada or Montreal, Canada.

It would be for one week. From June 30th to July 6th or 7th.

I don't know the San Diego area that well, but it would be nice if it could be somewhere close to bars, clubs, beaches and such.

So if you guys could help me out that would mean a lot to me.

Thanks MJ

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

lastminute.com

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I like expedia.com for trips like this. Have you checked there?

I've never been to San Diego either but I think a few people here actually live there. They might be able to tell you what the cool spots are.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

Well if this helps.. if your from Montreal you should know this, i am NOT TO SURE what the name is, but there is a small tourist agency not very far from here.. It's called "Tourism de Soleil" if you need more info just ask, i wouldnt have to do much internet surfing, It's right here, so i'll pass you the number and you'll see for yourself.

I dont know if it's local or not but like I mentioned, whether your from Montreal or Ottawa, the most would be a 2 hour drive

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  5. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Check out the Gaslight/Gaslamp district downtown. It's pretty nice. Got a big ass Hooters, plenty of eateries and shit.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright thanks guys I really appreciate, but I still need help so all the feedback I get will be extremly appreciated. I will check out everything that you guys give me. I don't know if you notice but I'm not that good at organizing trips.

I don't live in Montreal, I said I could either take a flight from there. Since it's a couple of hours from where I live.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

if at all you stop through through Fresno post it on here and maybe we could have coffee or something!