• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

help with igoogle gadget

toocool

Registered Member
hi there,

i am making an igoogle gadget that displays a greeting (kinda like the welcome message on a mobile phone). it will also display your favourate youtube video.

the loopvid textbox is not supposed to be there. the gadget is supposed to say "good afternoon, [name specified in settings]" (i know why that is wrong. haven't fixed it yet)

the biggest problem is the actual youtube video embedding. i cannot work out how to embed the video.

if you have any ideas, please post away. i'll be waitin' for your replies.

please see attached thumbnail for extra help. (the text in the blue background says afternoon, [name specified in settings]. in this case it says evening, azza)

PS: it frustrates me that there is a youtube gadget (which i cannot get hold of the code, of course). i cannot find ANYTHING on embedding you tube vids in igoogle gadgets. it annoys me!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited: