• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help with Attaching Photos

yooperchick

Registered Member
I have photoshop, but I have yet to really play with it. Is there an easy way to modify images to fit so then you could attach them and make them the right size?

I am getting confused, cause the program has stuff like image size, canvas size....

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks. :)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Image size is for shrinking and enlarging.

Canvas size changes the dimensions as well, but does not change the content proportions and size. Basically, changing the canvas size is for cropping.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Aye, another mac person. I have the same problems. I couldn't even download a list of programs Andrew gave me because the internet downloaded it into a form that none of my mac computer applications could recognize. If you get one working for you, let me know.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Andrew said:
She never said she used mac.. :)
Yeah, I mentioned it in a few spots, but didn't make it a very prominent comment. As of right now, we have 5 macs in the house, and my old hp Windows laptop. I only have Windows for work.