• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help with a song

Twitch

Registered Member
So I've been listening to Christmas music on the radio (Who hasn't?) and I keep hearing this almost.. jazzy version of "O Christmas Tree" (or "O Tannenbaum") But I can't seem to find the song on the internet anywhere.

There's a piano playing the main riff with some percussion in the background, it might be an orchestra.

Does anyone know the song I'm talking about?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
If Jeanie's is not the correct one, have you tried visiting the radio station's website? Most radio stations will list what they have played and what is coming up.

Twitch

Registered Member
YES! Thank you Holtzzzzzzzzz!

And Cons, I was going to try that the next time I heard it playing.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
awesome. That is the best Christmas album ever. I'm surprised you didn't recognize it, do people not watch A Charlie Brown Christmas anymore?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
The radio station's website would've probably been the best bet. I find it hard to find Christmas songs I like since there are so many versions of the same song and some artists are really obscure. haha You lucked out on liking a famous version.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a decent song, but I remember watching that Christmas special of Charlie Brown. I'm not a huge Charlie Brown fan but that x-mas episode was classic.