• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help the Hurricane Victims!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well you all know me and how I am. Watching so much of the devestation on the news has really gotten to me. So I have put up and auction and am donating all the profits to the victims.

Our internet and email has been down since Monday at work......soon as its fixed I'll be around more!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5611829498&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Ok I messed it up and had to relist it. SO here it is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5611839680

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Jenn, I don't know how the heck I missed this?? You are AWESOME, and I am not the least bit surprised to see you with an auction like this going on.
Good luck....now I'm off to buy some cards!! :D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Thanks guys! So far we have raised 37.00! That is great, I hope it goes up and up and up! It breaks my heart so much to watch all this stuff going on down there. People with little children stranded on a highway with no where to go........oh gosh I cry and cry!!

AngelSpeak! Girl YOU also have a BIG heart! You are always there to hand out some of your hard earned money. YOU and everyone else who have bought cards ARE the real Angels here!

I have been going NUTS at work with no email OR internet!! UGH!!! I hope by Tuesday it is back up.

And how is the gas prices in ya'lls part of the states? It is up to 3.29 for regular today and I had to go to FOUR gas stations to find one that was not OUT of gas!!! Its crazy!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
That's good news Jenn. Hopefully you will sell out of the cards! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I hope so, I need to get rid of them and these peeps need money! I am also going to donate all of paxtons pants and sweater he has out grown. The are all like new and better to give them to someone who needs them than to sell them...........

I told Scott how I wished I could just drive down there in a huge truck filled with food and water and just give it out until no one was left to give to.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
That's a good idea about donating old clothes to help. I have a lot I can donate. I will have to look into where in Canada I can drop them off to make sure they arrive where they will do the most good.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yeah and alot of people dont think about stuff like that either.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
You're right, they don't. I didn't, until you mentioned it.
Thanks for bringing it up.
Most people only have the clothes on their back, so I'm sure very little bit will help.