HELP!! SRS BUSyNESS!! REP +/-

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by raye_raye, Apr 23, 2009.

1. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

Why can't i rep? I have always been able to rep? wtfh? i dont understand? am i in trouble? wtfh? : - (

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You need 500 post to rep, we changed that rule a month ago.

3. raye_raye

but im vip...doesn't that count for something? i thought that vip over ruled the 500+ thingy??

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

only 8 more posts...you're on your way!!

5. raye_raye

does vip not matter anymore? srsly?

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

We've got some rep problems with newbies so the staff just decided to allow rep after 500 post, doesn't matter if your vip or not. Sorry but your just six post away from 500, it's not that long of a wait. Yes VIP does mean something.

7. raye_raye

ok, idk whats going on now...im at 495 and well now im allowed to rep... i think the wonders that be might have something to about this...

although, excuse my ignorance due to my attendance, there have been problems with rep? rep was never srs so why would it matter whether or not someone can rep? now, with the understanding of new rules, are there any other exceptions or rules to being vip/-500?

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

There is an option in your options list that allows you to turn rep on and off. Maybe you had it turned off?

Either that or you tried to rep somebody who had less than 500 posts or had their rep turned off.

If you are VIP then you have access to rep automatically unless you disable it yourself.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I can still neg her though.

How is that fair?

Raye that was to prove a point i was going to type further but accidentally hit enter too fast.

Bliss and raye_raye like this.
  10. raye_raye

OOOHHH, i can't rep someone who has less than 500 posts...i didn't get that part... thanks for clearing that up. stil are there any other loop holes that i have missed due to my absence?

AnitaKnapp likes this.