• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help preparing stuffing for the first time?

Pepper

Registered Member
This year will be the first year I will have to prepare the turkey for Christmas and I have no clue how to make the stuffing. I normally either go to a friend's house or visit family during this time of year. Could anyone share their recipe? Thanks :)

Impaired

Registered Member
My mother in law made Stove top into magic by:

Taking the turkey neck and putting it in a small pot with 4 or so cups of water. Add a chopped up carrot, chopped up onion and a stalk of chopped up celery.

Cook this for a few hours. Remove the turkey neck and strain out the broth.

Use a potato masher to mash up the veggies. Pick out anything large. Some onion and celery won't mash up completely.

Replace the water in the recipe with the broth you just made with all the veggies in it.

Then make as normal. It is really amazing. The broth and veggies make it excellent.