• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help out my friend, please!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
She entered her kid in the Gerber baby contest, and the prize is a $25k scholarship.

To vote for him, it requires a valid email address. they will then send you an email, and you click on the link to vote.

Gerber Generation Photo Search

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
yeah I was gonna ask about that... can't we just make it up though?

It appears that you do not live in the U.S. The content of this site is intended for U.S. residents only.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
i never got anything sent to my email...hmmm
------
ok maybe it did work...i tried again and it said i had already voted

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Thanks for trying! And thanks millz. You have been appropriately repped.

And yeah, US only. Dumbbbbb

Jeru

Registered Member
I think he has it in the bag. i looked around and 1 vote was the next highest. there were a lot with 0 votes. When do they find out who won?

penzey4

Registered Member
i voted and he is a cutie pie.....i was looking through and alot of them you cant vote for...but i hope your friend gets it...let us know how it goes.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Thanks for the votes! You can vote once a day, if you're so inclined to keep helping.

Not sure when the contest is over or when they find out who wins.