help! new to this site..

ok soo..ive been trying to figure out where my PMs are but i cant find where to check them..someone please help me lol

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
When you're on the main page, under your avatar and stats, there should be a place that says private messages. At least, that is where it is for me

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I don't think you have enough posts to use PMs just yet. I think it is 25 you have to have, but don't quote me on that. When you receive one a pop up will come up to let you know, but it should show up where impact said when you have enough posts.

I don't think you have enough posts to use PMs just yet. I think it is 25 you have to have, but don't quote me on that. When you receive one a pop up will come up to let you know, but it should show up where impact said when you have enough posts.
oh alright thanks!! i was wondering what was going on hahaha

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes, Ooh Snap is correct. You need some posts first before the PM feature is activated. It's to avoid situations like Noobs who just join to spam PM boxes of other members.

Yes, Ooh Snap is correct. You need some posts first before the PM feature is activated. It's to avoid situations like Noobs who just join to spam PM boxes of other members.
.........gotcha ;) thanks!........

i guess i need to get going on my posting

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
When you do get them, the long route there is to go to your "UserCP" its on the bottom left in the area labeled "Private Messages" it'd be in the panel between Settings & Options and Subscribed thread Options.

Call me oldschool... but more often than not thats the route I take to get to it :hah: