Help my sons toy are Haunted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

No joke..His toys will turn on by themselves. Just now his weasel ball just turned on by itself and is rolling across the floor.

And this isn't the only toy that does it. He has got several toys that will turn themselves on when no one is around or near them.

It gets spooky when you are the only one up at night and the toys start going off and moving on their own.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

3. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Solution: Grab a hammer and smash it :D

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I have a lamp that did that, turns out the bulb was loose. I'm sure it's something similar going on, old batteries, loose wires....etc.
    Either that or ghosts.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

They are brand new. He just got them for X-Mas..They have new Batteries in them.
    None are on the recall lists..And I don't sense a presence in the room.

And it's only his toys..Not my older sons toys..I've even removed the batteries from one and it still went off all by its self.

So his toys must be haunted..or something..I'm gonna try to get it on video.

6. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

yeah, my little brothers toys do that. but he has this "cars" clock thing, and its never plugged in and it doesnt have batteries but it still makes noises on its own. he has a ton of other toys that do things like that too....its freaking creepy

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Urge to quote Dr. Evil rising...

8. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

LOL, Is it an evil quote?

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What the f*ck? That's freaky, yeah. As bad as it sounds, smash it.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Sometimes toys can be off balance and they move all on their own because of it, I used to have an ambulance that would make noises when you pressed the buttons, but it made the noises even when you just walk into a room it was kind of weird, it probably is just some loose wiring, (you know how lazy some toymakers are nowadays) either that or the button sensors are worn out and then the toy randomly thinks that you are pressing teh button even when you aren't.