Help me :(

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Tomothy, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Tomothy

Tomothy New Member

This is my first post and the reason i registered on here. I'm in desperate need of help, for my own happiness and others around me.

I was with Ashleigh for 9 months. She made me so happy and that feeling was mutual. We were so in love but the problem is, we still are. She never gave me a reason for dumping me, just a load of different things she obviously made up.

The thing is, she won't let me be happy. She has a go at me if i talk to other girls too much but then she won't let us get back together. It's hell :cry: When we're both at home she texts me and talks to me on the phone and we get on really well but then when we get to school she doesn't want to know. She tells me to go away because she needs space. I gave her space. I didn't talk to her for two whole weeks but she's never satisfied with anything i do. She treats me so badly but i can't stay away, i love her. What do i do?

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

you're dangerously and desperately in love.
    you say she treats you good and bad...and she does with you what she feels like doing..whenever she feels it.
    i wonder why you think twice.
    from what your writing here seems like she's too selfish. you're not a toy but she's treating you like one.
    tell her who you are and get over it.

i guess she's not older than 16.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I'm thinking the same thing. If an adult acted that sketchy in front of me, I'd wonder if there might not be something wrong with him/her. If I were OP, I might cut the drama loose and see about those other girls after all.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Why do you keep going back if she's so horrible to you? She obviously enjoys playing games. At the end of the day she doesn't own you and you're free to text and talk to whoever you want.
    If you still want her in your life then just tell her you want to remain friends. You need to find someone that doesn't want to keep you in a cage.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

What is the "load of different things she obviously made up"?

6. Tomothy

Tomothy New Member

Yeah, we're both 15.
    Well the reasons she's given me are that I controlled her, that we were too intense (she used to say she loved how we spend all our time together) and that we need a break. The reason I think they're made up is because she can never actually remember them and it changes everytime. I don't remember a lot of them myself tbh...

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Sounds like she either is just avoiding telling you she's not interested or there's some other reason she doesn't care to explain . . . or she's a fifteen year old girl, meaning she's got nothing right going on upstairs.

8. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

Wow, So much drama. but since I'm a nice guy, well guy you gotta put your foot down, maybe get in her face, you gotta tell her to decide one way or the other. You either get a long and she tells you whats really up or you wash your hands of her. Period. You got your whole life ahead of you don't get stuck trying to close a jammed door, you try and get closer and move on.

9. Tomothy

Tomothy New Member

Hmmm. Thanks for the advice. I know she's still interested, just last night she was telling me on the phone that she wants to run away together... she must be mental. I've tried telling her what she's doing to me, that it's not fair and that she should treat me fairly. It works for like the first half hour of school :/

10. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

Yeah i hear ya. I know that some may agree with this but woman tend to be now I'm not saying all, but woman tend to be more I guess espionage you can say, there more background. If two guys don't like each other they'll both know, guy are just more up front you know the Brutus maximums kind of stereo type I guess.

what happens a lot is that since now things like this are happening at a lot younger age is where one side will get hurt and from then on they think that everyone after is going to be the same way, so they won't anyone in, or they'll be emotionally devoid, so for a guy they'll just do one night stands because now they have this lesser image or a bad experience and with girls they'll vault up so it'll be very hard to be real close with them. now again I'm not making a scientific statistic I'm just saying in most tendencies.