PC Games Help me with CS:S

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ltk9492, Dec 1, 2005.

1. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

I don't have the game. But i saw this thing in the store called
    Counter Strike Anthology. it doesn't seem to include source, but has three games. I thought there were only three CS games anyways.. Help!!! me!!!

2. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

There is counter strike I think, then like all team fortress, I don't know what that is about. Counter Strike Source is the half life 2 version of it, so to speak. Try going to IGN, and search for games called "counter strike" and see how many versions of it have appeared on the pc and if the versions available in Anthology are any good. There may even be a review for Anthology.

Yeah yeah, IGN, they still have a good game search thing.

3. ltk9492

i thought you didn't like ign, lol

4. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

I don't really, but I like the search system they have there for all games, it is the best feature of the whole site. I like some of IGN's writers, but that isn't enough to make me go there as "my place for news". Reviews are a mixed bag, on the one hand they seem a bit cold with games, compared to summat like 1up.com, but they do offer a different angle and they have press average score, reader average score and the reviewers score, all there for you to see. A major minus is that the site is hard to navigate, ads everywhere and for some reason it always takes forever to load on any computer I use!

5. ltk9492

whoa, why is this in half life and counter strike forums???