• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help me pick a photo.

What should 00vega rant about?

• "box screen" vs. "wide screen"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • racial issues.... like "reverse racism" and crap

• The difference between "acceptance" and "beliefs/agreement" and other common cultural biases

• Lowest Common Denominator (LCD) ideology and the way that society always plays down to it

• small daily annoyances, like the people who chew gum way too F*ing loudly on the dam Bart train

• political issues that have nothing to do with me, but I still feel strongly about

• girls.... nuff said ;-)

• sexual hypocrisy.

• video game inadequacies... like the upper and lower C controls in TWINE

• shut up! don't rant.

• Total voters

wolvergambit

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
If you click on the number for the number of votes...it shows you who voted for what pic.
Thanks Julie, I didn't notice that. :)

trees

Registered Member
Hahaha, My son use to say when he was real little,(like 5 ) that he was gonna marry me when he got big! He said he would throw his daddy in the trash dump! Everyone knew he was just playing, and I kept on telling him he couldnt cause I was his mama! :) Sometimes now I tease him about that when he acts like it will kill him to give me a hug! LOL He does still tell me he loves me when I tell him first, however he did stop that for a little while!

Even though he acts that way, I know he still loves me cause sometimes he will put his elbow on my shoulder and lean on me since he is taller than me!
My girls, all three of them love hugs! Even my oldest who is married with a child! I really think it is just a "BOY" thing. It will all pass.......... :lol:

Great choice on the pic, I think 3 was the winner!