• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help me pick a photo.

What should 00vega rant about?

• "box screen" vs. "wide screen"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • racial issues.... like "reverse racism" and crap

• The difference between "acceptance" and "beliefs/agreement" and other common cultural biases

• Lowest Common Denominator (LCD) ideology and the way that society always plays down to it

• small daily annoyances, like the people who chew gum way too F*ing loudly on the dam Bart train

• political issues that have nothing to do with me, but I still feel strongly about

• girls.... nuff said ;-)

• sexual hypocrisy.

• video game inadequacies... like the upper and lower C controls in TWINE

• shut up! don't rant.

• Total voters

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I have listed an auction with the same photo I usually use but I am wondering about possibly using a new photo to maybe generate a little more interest.

Although, I'm not crazy about any of the following photos, maybe I see them differently than everyone else does.

Could you please look at them and give me your honest opinion on which one you think looks the best and that I should use in my auction.

Just name them photo 1 , 2 and 3 and tell me which one you pick.

Or should I just keep photo 4 which is the one that is in the ad now?

Last edited by a moderator:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I like #3.... i personally like them all better than #4.

nani1987

Registered Member
i like 2 pic it is a nice pic of you........................3 is nice too but it's sideways......lol
nani

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I like 3 even though it's sideways hehe

Julie

Registered Member
I turned the 3rd one for you for a different angle

For me...it's a toss-up between pics 1 & 3...but truthfully, I think they're all beautiful pics of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

nani1987

Registered Member
I have to agree too they all are beautiful pics of ya...................i would do this... get a hat and put 4 number in it and dont peek and pick it out of the hat.. and choose the pic that way........... i do that with my boys when they start agruing about what movie to watch or what chores to do...........lol it works just a thought

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well here is my two cents worth..I like the first pic..I think the all look great,but that's me.. :D
well there is my two cents..Good luck on your choice..

PS the 3rd pic would be my second choice

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
There all great Wolver but I Pick pic 3

wolvergambit

Registered Member
So, far it looks like #3 is winning out. I should have a decision late tomorrow after some more votes.
Thanks everyone for your comments so far. :)