• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help me!!! hahaha I messed upppppppp

TGirl

Registered Member
Can you guys go to my newly listed auction and see if two players are playing......ugggggggggggggggg there is two playing on mine...irritating!!!

And if there is two can anyone tell me how to take one off.....Is there a way to revise it.......I had a bid, but I cancelled it to try to get back in, but it wont let me INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Last edited:

trees

Registered Member
You can only add to the description even after you cancel a bid, you do just like normal and scroll to the bottom and hit add to description. :)

nani1987

Registered Member
cute auction woohoo you are getting daring...............lol like me............hey at least your having fun..................cool auction and funny question i see.............lol
nani

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Trina, I checked here at home and it shows two players but doesn't start playing unless I press play.......i guess it just depends on your browser! LOL No worries it is still great!!

TGirl

Registered Member
OK thank you..........hahah this is hard work...lol

nani1987

Registered Member
tgirl i say you got hey flaut it..........lol
nani as long as hubby ok with it lol :lol:

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
Trina, I checked here at home and it shows two players but doesn't start playing unless I press play.......i guess it just depends on your browser! LOL No worries it is still great!!
You're probably right about the browser because it plays as soon as I go into the auction........yup, worked just fine in the nice quiet office at work! :eek:hno: