• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

help me find a good watch

smitte1

Registered Member
Hey guys I wana get a good watch but dont know where to start I know what I want just not how to go about getting it.

Before we even start I don't want websites I wana go and try it on first I don't know where but I gess the mall. The real thing I want is a callender watch day date month and for time anolge with hour and minute second isint importent but always nice.

no rubber bands nice stainless steal or matt black or a combo of the 2 on the case and band as long as there's no gold and a glass face. And here's where things get tricky I'm not looking for a Rolex this needs to be $200.00 or under.

Can anyone help me out thanks guys :D

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not a watch connoisseur but I would think you could find something like that at Wal-Mart or any store like that. Penney's has some good brands too probably a little more expensive than a discount store.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It all depends on what you are looking for. You can get a bracelet watch or a leather band watch in brown or black, round face, square face....I have about 15 watches, some casual, some dressy and some more sporty watches. You can get a nice Invicta for under $200, or a nice Casio as well. My favorite everyday watch is a Casio which is a brand I've loved forever. My favorite dress watch is an Invicta. Citizen makes a great watch as well, but I've never bought one for less than $200 but I did get one for about $250 that's really nice that I like a lot.