Help me choose an avatar! Part II!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Vincent_Valentine, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

As you may or may not remember, a few months ago I held a little vote to choose a new avatar because, well, I was bored. I am once again bored, and figured a change in year was as good a time as any for a change in avatar!

I would prefer a completely new avatar, but just like last time you can vote for me to return to an older avatar or keep my current one if you really want it. For convenience, below are my former avatars:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So, let the voting begin. Either chose from these, or go get some images and post them here so other members can consider them. Feel free to get creative and make your own or take screen caps from videos. I look forward to seeing what I get saddled with this time.

Also, a quick note: If you suggest anything involving Rick Astley, your vote is completely forfeited and I will hate you.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I say go with "Vincent Valentine" for once.

Crop this down and try it on for size:

[​IMG]

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I'm with Brixy, Go for a Actually VV image. Preferably one from Dirge of Cerberus

[​IMG]

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I vote for that one, what I was going to suggest :urp:

5. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm going to go with Atreyu's Vincent picture on this one. Other than that I would pick the "I love you" one.

6. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Get something from fear and loathing. Whatever you do though don't use an OSU one.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

This one for you. If it's not popular then I'd like you to keep the one you already have. I always know it's you from that avatar and it still makes me smile when I see it.

[​IMG]

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

So far the two Vincent ones are tied. I want some more participation, so I'm going to keep it open for a while longer.

9. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

If your forum id is the name of a fictional character, then a picture of that fictional character as your avatar fits the forum id.

Alternatively, you could just use a photo of yourself.

10. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

The first vincent one by far. The other one I think would look strange cropped down.