• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help....lol

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yes I planted my azalea and the pansies and some ground cover. I planted the azalea over the weekend but the other's I planted after work today. Now I watered it really good but my azalea seems to be drooping :mad:

did I do something wrong? overwatered.....:-/
------
okey so I got everything completly planted. with the exception of two azalea's but I didn't buy them yet LOL the flower store said that they don't have the full supply of those yet for another week or so. Then I will go in and get two more of those and I will be done with the flower garden in front of the house! woohoo. I watered everything completely today and everything looks pretty good. The azalea that I did plant is looking much better now. So I guess it's wilting was just shock from being planted I guess lol it's starting to bloom real nice. looks so good.

That was just incredibly easy. I don't know why I hadn't done it before :D I will have some fun in the back forty!

Last edited: