HELP- Internet problem

redsoxocd

living on the border
Okay, so almost every time that I go to click on a page for something I keep getting this:

Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack
Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, register PC Antispyware 2010.
We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet

Its only happening on my account on the computer. I'm like freaking out. HELP

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Get yourself some anti-virus software, anti-spyware/adware software, and anti-rootkit software and run all of them. For anti-spyware/adware, I recommend Spybot Search & Destroy, Ad-Aware and Windows Defender. For anti-rootkit, Trend Micro RootkitBuster. As for anti-virus, I personally use avast! 4.8 Home, but there are other good ones.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
If it's telling you to install a program then it's almost guaranteed to be a virus.

I'd either find a way to delete whatever program is telling you do do that or get a new account.

You're definitely going to want to get Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy at the very least, don't worry they're free, :D

Nick-Aotmzgin

Registered Member
well its a trial antivirus version you shall immediatly purchase it to enjoy the full features (if you dont it will keep blocking you from websites) , or use AVG anti virus and uinstall the antispyware! install that one -> AVG anti virus is free and its the best antivirus software!
spyware is also a noone antivirus program its more likely to help in spy wares spy softwares hideing threads!
-Good luck!