• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

HELP!! i need a f2p mmorpg online

kong5232

im board. does anyone know of a good f2p mmorpg like runescape
i dont want a virus i want a game.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
There's a game called Conquer that seems to be pretty popular.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, Conquer is free and comes straight from the creator's web site. How could you possibly get a virus from downloading from the company's web site?

Are you honestly that paranoid about the intertubes that you are afraid to download off of the internet? Sorry to tell ya, friend, but every image you view and every page you load downloads something to your hard drive. Just stay away from P2P and you'll be just fine.

In fact, SWIM has been pirating for years and has never gotten a virus from it? Why, because they're smart. They use a very good, very well updated anti-virus, isn't stupid enough to share, and has an uncanny ability to read the comments of the files they download from BitTorrent so they know when there's a virus or not. It would be plastered everywhere in the comments if the file had a virus.

So, in short, don't be stupid and just download the damn game.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
There's Anarchy Online. To get every single feature, you need to pay, but what you get for free is good as well.