• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

HELP! I gotta Cheeto!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Eatting my lunch today I dumped my baked cheetos out on a napkin and there was one shaped like a cane.........SO SO SO...........What can I sell it as??????? OHHH OHHHH I KNOW The ghost cane showed up in my cheetos? LMAO

TGirl

Registered Member
OMGGGGGGGGGGG do it!!! lol too funny

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I sent mary a pm asking her permission to use the Ghost Cane name. I just feel better getting her blessing on it. BUT, I'm gonna go ahead and fix it up in my turbo lister!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Well that is nice of you...although since you are not stealing any pics or anything I think it will be just fine to list it......would be cool if she let you use one of her pics to put next to it though...lol

you are so nice and considerate....

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
:) Guess my mama raised me right! hehe

ANyone know how i can get ahold of mary?

I got it ready, I'm just waiting to see if Mary would let me use a pic of her cane. No biggie if she isnt' comfortable doing that though........

Msbabedoll said:
:) Guess my mama raised me right! hehe

ANyone know how i can get ahold of mary?

I got it ready, I'm just waiting to see if Mary would let me use a pic of her cane. No biggie if she isnt' comfortable doing that though........

ITS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

feral_films

Registered Member
dont you wanta, wanta cheeto
dont you wanta, wanta cheeto

-hmm that reminds me, wasnt fanta started by coca-cola to be able to still sell soda in germany during the war?