help! I can't sleep

i've been having sleeping problems lately. it takes soo much time for me to go to sleep, my head hurts of trying.. i wake up at night a billion times and sometimes it takes hours till i get to sleep again. then i have to wake up go to school.. and i'm exhausted.....

i've been drinking tea to relax, doing yoga, aromatherapy haha i don't know what else.. any recommendations?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
It sounds like anxiety. I went to the doctors and he proscribed me Alprazolam. This stuff works wonders and it relaxes you so you can fall asleep. In the mean time I suggest some household drugs like Nyquil, Tylenol PM, Benadryl, or some other form of over the counter sleep aid like Unisom.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm not a fan of prescriptions, however some people dont have much of a choice I 'spose.

My best non-medicated way to fall asleep is to lay in bed and try not to sleep.

No serious... Think back when you were a kid; the times you tried your ass off to stay awake were usually the times you conked out within seconds.

I'm not a fan of prescriptions, however some people dont have much of a choice I 'spose.

My best non-medicated way to fall asleep is to lay in bed and try not to sleep.

No serious... Think back when you were a kid; the times you tried your ass off to stay awake were usually the times you conked out within seconds.

Beautifully put :D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Is there anything that is worrying you at the moment (aside from not being able to sleep)? Sometimes our preoccupation with certain things keep us awake.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It reminds me of trying to find my eyeglasses because I can't see well without them... :/

Try meditation too.