• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help Finding A Song

Twitch

Registered Member
I know this is going to be damn near impossible to find..

I 'm looking for a song, I know it's soft rock, something like snow patrol.. And after the person sings the chorus, or the verse, they just sing "I love you".

I feel like I've heard it while it was playing in the background of a tv show or something..

Thanks in advance for the help.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Any other lyrics at all? I searched up a few songs but I got a lot of results.

Impact

V.I.P.
I think I know what song you mean...unfortunately I can't get on youtube to listen and check that right now, so you'll have to wait till I get home.
------
Actually, I think it's Plain White T's - 1,2,3,4. YouTube it, but the lyrics and style kinda fit.

Last edited:

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member

Twitch

Registered Member
I think I know what song you mean...unfortunately I can't get on youtube to listen and check that right now, so you'll have to wait till I get home.
------
Actually, I think it's Plain White T's - 1,2,3,4. YouTube it, but the lyrics and style kinda fit.
AMAZING! Exactly what I was looking for.
YouTube - Plain White T's - 1234

Thanks for the help Cons and C cup.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
:hi: You're welcome, Twitch! <3

Good job, Impact!:bow: