• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Help finding a movie?

Twitch

Registered Member
I have tried thinking of the name of this movie for a while. It's a parody of a ninja movie, i remember that the main character had to rip the metal nipples off of the evil guy to defeat him. He trained by putting metal spikes on wooden dummies and trying to rip them off.

There was a scene when he was walking through a forest, and he kept finding his dead family members, and tutor/master, then his dog, every time breaking down into tears.

I remember at the end, randomly, some aliens came, and their ships were the shape of the metal nipples the guy had.

Sounds weird, but I remember when I was younger I used to laugh my head off at it.

Twitch

Registered Member
Oh my god. I think I'm in love with you.

Thaaaaaaank you for finding this, I need to get it.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Haha. I love this movie to death, it's the ultimate ninja parody movie ever! lol...

I always laughed at that scene where he cries like a crazy mofo after fighting off the men haha.