• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Advice Help choosing Tie

praveenkumarpon

Registered Member
Hi, Couldn't post for a while as I have been busy with my exams..
I have a doubt reg dress - Tie matching:

General rule is; Black tie goes with almost all shirts and white shirt suits almost all ties right? And a tie is mostly decided upon the outstanding color of the shirt and the tie right??

Now, I have a dark brown shirt with thin sandal colored vertical stripes which I wear with a sandal color pant (some times with a black colored pant). I'm not sure what colour tie I should wear in both cases. The shirt looks almost dark grey and I am not sure regarding the apt tie combination. Please advice.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Sounds handsome. This time you will were the sandal color pant yes? I think that will make a difference on what you choose. I would suggest a beige colored tie with a very small dark brown pattern on it.