• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

HELP- Arsenic poisoning

omairi

That title was probably a little misleading, so lets calm a few heart rates right here and now-- I am not, nor is anyone I know, suffering poisoning of any kind, to my knowledge anyway. 8P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenic_poisoning

I need to write about a character who has arsenic poisoning, but the link doesn't seem to be answering specific questions I have. They're quite basic, but I'm lacking in the science department, so if you can, take a crack at them? 3: Maybe even after skimming the wiki link, there's something I missed?

1. How long can someone be going through arsenic poisoning?

2. Does the arsenic injection have to be continuous to last? Or could the character have eaten, say, a poisoned donut a year ago and still be suffering the consequence?

3. How long can someone live with arsenic poisoning in their system without treatment?

THANK YOU. @[email protected] Even if you know nothing, your word is better than mine~! Take a guess? ; ; I need this quickly, if possible.

-Omairi