Help a Family

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok all, I am posting my ebay Auction on here hoping to get some looks at what i'm tring to do. If you dont' agree with what I am doing that is fine. I have seen such crazy things sold on here for crazy reasons and though I would try to do something good for my family. Please take the time to check it out and feel free to email me or leave message on here....good or bad, I can take it.

Thanks

Please check out my auction on Ebay. It is called Buy a Bible, Save a Family. I am tring to raise enough money to pay of a debt left after my husband was murdered. In may of 2003 my husband was shot in the head by a drug dealer. We had no life insurance and what little bit he would have received from his Employer was dissolved due to the fact that he had quit his job the week prior to his death. He left behind a wife (me) and three children, one from a previous relationship.
There is A LOT to tell about exactly what happened. I have written it all down and would gladly email it to you. I also have a copy of his Obituary if you’re interested in seeing it for proof of my story.

To find my Auction just go to ebay.com and type in the search Buy a Bible, Save a Family.

Thanks for your interest!
Jennifer

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Thank you! That was nice of you, but Ebay pulled my Auctions yesterday. BUT!!! I did relist and made it different, maybe more appealing to high bidders......we'll see.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
Yup! Is this the recent one?

Um, what did I just say? lol

hey greeny this is an old one, but when you look at my ebay auctions it should show my recent ones. I am kind of bummed because the cards aren't selling like they were before ebay pulled them. Figured that would happen though. I had a good thing goin, ebay can't stand good things! Still lots of days left though, so maybe it will pick up!

Oh man! Jennifer, I just read your whole story on your about me page. I'm just sitting here in tears (preggy hormones, you know) OH who am I kidding? I would be bawling my eyes out even if I wasn't pregnant!
What a powerful story! If you can handle all that, I can surely handle one more kid.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
lostmymindwith5 said:
Oh man! Jennifer, I just read your whole story on your about me page. I'm just sitting here in tears (preggy hormones, you know) OH who am I kidding? I would be bawling my eyes out even if I wasn't pregnant!
What a powerful story! If you can handle all that, I can surely handle one more kid.

Yes lost it is a sad situation. You pretty much HAVE to make it through it though for the kids sake. I was talking with a coworker today and he was asking me about if they ever arrested anyone for the murder. People always WANT to ask but either dont or stumble over theirself trying to ask. I dont mind them asking, it lets me get some frustrations out that way. Fact is I dont think the PD is doing much looking into it anyway. Say they are waiting on someone to talk......like that will ever happen. IT has been two years and I have pretty much lost all hope in an arrest being made. YOu learn to go on living though. I just try not to think about how he died.