• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Helms & girlfriend involved in motorcycle accident

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: Rajah.com

Link: -- Rajah.com -- WWE News, Rumors, Results & InformationShane Helms & Girlfriend Involved In Serious Motorcycle Accident

Here's to a speedy recovery. Terrible news.

Former WWE star Shane Helms and his girlfriend were in a motorcycle accident near their home in North Carolina on Thursday night. Matt Hardy, a close friend of Shane Helms, tweeted the following on Friday:
"Last night, Shane and his girlfriend Karen were in a very serious motorcycle accident. They were both seriously injured, but they're both warriors"

Big Daddy Donnie of Tha O Show reports that Helms and his girlfriend had to be airlifted to a hospital and in addition to Helms suffering a broken leg and broken ankle, his nose is also broken, and his jaw may have been dislocated. Helms has received over 200 stitches. Donnie also reports that his girlfriend Karen broke her neck.

Our thoughts, prayers and hopes for a quick recovery go out to Helms and his girlfriend.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Wow...really sad to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with both. I've been hoping for Helms to get another shot wrestling on some kind of TV soon, terrible news...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! That's terrible. I shit on Shane Helms all the time, but he doesn't deserve this type of stuff at all.

Hopefully both can recover and make it out alright. My thoughts and prayers will be with them.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Hopefully they recover safely. My thoughts are with them.

At least Helms will not rip on other wrestlers for a while now. (SARCASM!)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I really hope that drinking isn't a part of this, but it did enter my mind when I first saw the thread.

Still, I'd rather hear it from someone other than TMZ.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really hope that drinking isn't a part of this, but it did enter my mind when I first saw the thread.

Still, I'd rather hear it from someone other than TMZ.
I know it's sad to say this but TMZ is one of the more reliable news sources these days haha. Only because they are everywhere and are so popular. They seem to get the information before anybody else does these days.

Although I shouldn't say reliable...I guess I mean they get info before most news outlets it seems. Regardless, I hope Helms wasn't drinking. Yeah.