Hellsing Signature (New look!!)

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I know this does not look like a hellsing signature. also IMO it looks totaly weird but I kind of like it.

[​IMG]

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Whoa...it's in glowy green 0_0 I like it! What does it look like in purple?

The brushes ya used are good, the bar effect in the right corner is sweet, but I'm iffy about the whole Hellsing thing in the center. Maybe a pic behind it or something I don't know but it doesn't cover the whole thing. Perfect. I wanna see more oddballish sigs like this yes. Maybe Alucard though might take it before I see it in purple though. Darnnit >.<

3. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Man you guys kick ass. Sick sig.

4. Omega

Omega Ω

Whoa man. I looked at another thread ya know and I saw you had this tag in your sig. I was like that jack ass stole it. Rofl,

Glad you like.

I am still laughing.

hahah

rofl

Btw enjoy

rofl

5. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

6. Omega

Omega Ω

I guess I should know any hellsing signature would go to you no matter what.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

See...I told you in my earlier post that he would take it. Hehe I'm physic like that^^

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Damn Kyo I did not even see that I just had to read it like five times. You and you damn new found color. ugh

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Good job my friend, I like it a lot, the green color is kind of different, but it's a good different, and I like the font as well, also the picture you have chosen for this sig, the one you put on the left is great. You keep getting better and better my friend, keep it up.