• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hellooooooo

downeaster

Registered Member
I'm just new here and trying to figure things out.....hopefully I'll be able to wrap my brain around it start having some fun soon.

So hi to you all!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
You need to stick around to understand that GF is what fun is all about.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey girl! Welcome to GF! It's great to have you!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Umm, I'm gonna need you to change your name though, but after that is done, I am sure you and me will get along just fine!

Oh, and welcome to GF! :)

downeaster

Registered Member
I saw you after I signed up, I used this name on another site. If I can change it I will....how do I do that???

downeaster

Registered Member
Hey girl! Welcome to GF! It's great to have you!
Thanks so much! I'm hoping to stay around - maybe a name change by the looks of things, but other than that - I wanna stay!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
You'd have to ask the admin - Hybrix. I don't think you have quite enough posts to use PMs yet but you'll be there soon.

Welcome to GF!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Naw, don't worry about it, we'll just call you miniCG. If you're really set on changing your name, best to contact the admin, Hybrix about it now, rather than later. The more you post and get active, the more complicated it'll be lol.

downeaster

Registered Member
Naw, don't worry about it, we'll just call you miniCG. If you're really set on changing your name, best to contact the admin, Hybrix about it now, rather than later. The more you post and get active, the more complicated it'll be lol.

LOL nothing mini about me - I'm 6ft1. Hmmm, that might be nice for a change though.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gibz Introductions 28
Megsy Introductions 13
M Introductions 8