Helloo everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PinkMelodyO, Nov 30, 2008.

1. PinkMelodyO

PinkMelodyO Registered Member

Heyy i'm new so i though id tell you about myself :p

I'm Sinead
    I have the most amazing job ever! I'm a learning support teacher to a child with downs syndrome! I love it.
    I'm very outgoing, a social butterfly! I love being around my friends and family and having loadss of fun! I have the 'you only life once' attiude towards life, i'm quite optimistic... most of the time anyway :)
    On the other hand, i like my space, like the next person.

I sometimes do say stuff without thinking, but i'm the 1st person to admit that, but at the end of the day its part of my attiude/personality so id never change and bite my tounge, its not me!
    I know i'm not perfect, but i'm comfortable with myself

I enjoy taking long walks and jogging (took it up a few weeks ago!). I love taking pictures, every picture tells a story they are the best kept memories!!! I enjoy going out and having a drink, im a vodka and redbull girl :D
    Im friendly, random, happy, up for a laugh!
    I love music, shopping, having fun, being with friends and family, also meeting new friends

So yeh i cant wait to meet you all :D :)

2. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Welcome to GF,hope you find this place to your liking and stick around,see you around the place!.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF, you sound like a cool chick, have fun and see you around :D

4. MissyGris

MissyGris Registered Member

Hi welcome to the forums, Im sure you'll love it here!

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to General Forum Sinead, very glad you've decided to join us. I promise you that you'll have a great time if you decide to stick around. So enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around.

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF! I am sure you will find that you like it here... You sound like a great addition, so I hope you stick around!

7. PinkMelodyO

Thanks everyone :):):) I cant wait to get stuck in!

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

hey, welcome to GF! :) i dont think iv ever seen such a detailed introducation post! lol hope you have fun and stick around. ill see you on the forums :D

9. PinkMelodyO

Opppssss is that a good or bad thing? lolz :p
    I hope its good lol :nod:

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

its good, usually people dont give some info about themselves lol :lol: and its always good to give a little detail so we can get to know you! :)