• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Helloe everyone!

sherylB

Hi there! I'm a new member here. I spend time covering love, daily life, dreams and mysteries. Among my personal favorite subjects could be the human mind; why and also the way it works intrigues me. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Sheryl, I saw that you posted in the Harmon RIP thread so I decided to welcome you. Is Baseball one of your interest as well? I've been following it since 1993, but I'm a history buff when it comes to the sport.

Hopefully you decide to stick around, it seems that you'd be a great addition to General Forum.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Sheryl!

Like BR I saw your post in the baseball section and wanted to welcome you. Always nice to have more sports fans around here.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Hey there, Sheryl.

It is great to see some sports fans around here, like Millz said, so stick around and post!