• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello0o0o0o0oo0oo

Dabs

Registered Member
Out of curiosity, Dabs, what part of TN are you from? One of my brothers used to live in Murfreedoodlesboro and now resides in Pigeon Frog.
Wow, small world......I am about 1 and 1/2 hours from Gatlingburg/Pigeon Forge!
I love it there too......I go there every year at Christmas to see the lights~

Dabs

Registered Member
Thank you Double R...I'm doing fine, thanks :)

Dabs

Registered Member
Hiya Saffy!
I thought perhaps that was you :)

Saffy

Registered Member
Hiya Saffy!
I thought perhaps that was you :)
Yep ,, as you will see i have been here since July:D i think it was minesdorada or wheresmycoffee,, one of them gave me the link :nod:cant remember which now:lol:

Dabs

Registered Member
I can't remember who gave it to me, but I'm wanting to say 80s man :)
I believe I have seen him here, but not under that name~
It's nice so far, I like the format, same as we had with Thoughts, but some things are different....I just have to get used to them.
SOOOOO many people here!
Should be interesting~

Saffy

Registered Member
I can't remember who gave it to me, but I'm wanting to say 80s man :)
I believe I have seen him here, but not under that name~
It's nice so far, I like the format, same as we had with Thoughts, but some things are different....I just have to get used to them.
SOOOOO many people here!
Should be interesting~
yes Mikes here as 6 foot 3 ,,, but he is hardly here at all:shake:but maybe he will be more now:)I also like the format, but it is very very different here ,, Much stricter and moderated,, Which is ok for me as im so boring anyway:lol: seems to be quite a few more "younguns" here:lol:but they are cool:cool: