Hello0o0o0o0oo0oo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dabs, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

Hi friends!!!
    I hope this is a friendly, humorous place~
    I am Dabs...I live in Tennessee....I am 48 years young, YOUNG mind you ~LoL~
    I have 4 children.....ages 32, 31, 29 and 26.
    And I have 9 beautiful grandchildren, ages ranging from 11 years to 15 months~
    I love laughter....I am a compassionate funny lady with a warped sense of humor......hope that doesn't get me into trouble *haha*
    I am divorced.......and looking for a great forum to meet new friends *smiles*
    So, if someone can kindly tell me who are the good guys and who are the bad guys, I will get started ~LoL~
    Thanks y'all :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Hey, nice intro! I'm Tuck, same age as you, divorced three times (just to make sure, haha) and with no stomach for new romance. Color me one of the baddies. He was dead when I got there, Officer. In fact, I was never there.

So, how was the trip in? Did you have any trouble getting here? Most of us brilliantly typed "general forum" into Google and beheld this wonderful site.

3. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

Thanks Tucker, nice to meet you *smiles*
    And I apologize to everyone about the use of my bold and italics....my bad :(

4. MisterT

MisterT Registered Member

Hi Dabs,

I really like your energy, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Friendly? Not always. Good place to make friends? Definitely :nod:

And definitely humorous.

Hi Dabs, welcome. Yay another member older than myself. :D

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Dabsy.
    You sound positive. I hope to see you around more.

7. Interested

Interested Registered Member

Hello! Ah, the evil ones have spoken, the rest.. The rest are also evil. But fun kind of evil, so no worries. Hope you will enjoy yourself, I sure do, though I rarely find time to get on here lately :(

Ah... Welcome!

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey! Welcome to the forum.

This forum has a good community thing going on. Just find a good few people you can get friendly with and then you're set :)

9. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

~Thank you so much everyone! *smiles*
    All of y'all have been so nice....I think I will like it here :)

10. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Out of curiosity, Dabs, what part of TN are you from? One of my brothers used to live in Murfreedoodlesboro and now resides in Pigeon Frog.