• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello

CharlieChocs

Registered Member
Hello.

My name is Charlie I'm 21 years old and I live in Scotland.

I enjoy watching and playing football, watching movies, going to the cinema, driving, watching Formula One, walking, meeting with people, chatting to people, I'm an open and proud bisexual man so I don't have anything to hide.

It would be nice to talk to some of you guys about various subjects :)

Charlie X

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hi,
Welcome to GF! Did you watch the Champion's League finals yesterday? :lol:

You seem like a cool guy. I hope you'll enjoy the forum and vice versa, :)

ps. Just an fyi, don't worry if you don't see some of your posts right away after you posted them. Newbies (with not so many posts yet) have a stricter filter and posts with words such as sex or the likes (since you mention bisexual in a couple of them) usually get moderated for a moment until we (mods) manually approve it for you.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums. We do have a few members here from Scotland but they're not very active.

I've seen some of your posts around GF and it seems like you could add a lot of different insight on some certain subjects. I do hope that you decide to stick around, we have a lot of great members here, you'll have a blast.

CharlieChocs

Registered Member
Hi,
Welcome to GF! Did you watch the Champion's League finals yesterday? :lol:

You seem like a cool guy. I hope you'll enjoy the forum and vice versa, :)

ps. Just an fyi, don't worry if you don't see some of your posts right away after you posted them. Newbies (with not so many posts yet) have a stricter filter and posts with words such as sex or the likes (since you mention bisexual in a couple of them) usually get moderated for a moment until we (mods) manually approve it for you.

Yeah, I did watch it, I'm glad Barcelona won although if I'm honest I'm starting to fall a bit out of love with football if it isn't my favourite team playing.

Oh okay, thanks no problem :)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hi Charlie, welcome to GF!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Ohai Charlie's Angel!

Here's me hoping you stick around..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1